|Required for:||iOS Android|
The DeleteFile operation deletes a file from a host.
If the file is currently locked, the host should return a 409 Conflict and include an X-WOPI-Lock response header containing the value of the current lock on the file. If the current lock ID is not representable as a WOPI lock (for example, it is longer than the maximum lock length), the host should return a 409 Conflict and set the X-WOPI-Lock response header to the empty string or omit it completely.
- file_id (string) – A string that specifies a file ID of a file managed by host. This string must be URL safe.
- access_token (string) – An access token that the host will use to determine whether the request is authorized.
- X-WOPI-Override – The string
- 200 OK – Success
- 401 Unauthorized – Invalid access token
- 404 Not Found – Resource not found/user unauthorized
- 409 Conflict – Lock mismatch/locked by another interface; an X-WOPI-Lock response header containing the value of the current lock on the file must always be included when using this response code
- 500 Internal Server Error – Server error
- 501 Not Implemented – Operation not supported