|Required for:||iOS Android|
The RenameContainer operation renames a container.
- container_id (string) – A string that specifies a container ID of a container managed by host. This string must be URL safe.
- access_token (string) – An access token that the host will use to determine whether the request is authorized.
- X-WOPI-Override – The string
- X-WOPI-RequestedName – A UTF-7 encoded string that is a container name. Required.
- X-WOPI-InvalidContainerNameError – A string describing the reason the RenameContainer operation could not be completed. This header should only be included when the response code is 400 Bad Request. This string is only used for logging purposes.